Please follow Government guidelines about COVID-19 including being familiar with the changing guidelines with respect to the area where you live.
We will try to answer any questions you may have.
We have procedures in place to keep our centres safe:
Please be sure you are healthy
Everyone is welcome to attend our classes in person, provided
- you have not been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed as having COVID-19, and
- you are not experiencing any of the symptoms – please check here: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
- you are adhering to national and local guidelines
If you are ill
Please protect others by not coming into the centre.
Advance bookings only
There is a limit on how many people can be in the Meditation Room together, so you will need to book in advance. You will also need to provide contact details for test and trace purposes.
You can do this by going to the booking page, or, if you are unable to do this, by emailing us, or by phoning the centre – please click here for our contact details. Payment can only be taken on-line or by card.
Sorry, answerphone messages cannot be taken as a booking but we will try to call you back to confirm your booking.
Social Distancing/ Keeping Everyone Safe
- When you arrive, please wash your hands in accordance with Government guidelines, and dry them using the paper towels or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 1 metre, preferably 2 metres, from everyone else in the building.
- The chairs have been set out in the Meditation Room so that everyone is at least 1 metre apart, and no-one is directly facing anyone else. Please don’t move the chairs.
- There is a one-way system in place for entry to and exit from the meditation room (in Keighley).
- People attending the classes are asked to wear a mask if possible (we have some disposable ones for sale for a nominal amount of money).
- We play the Liberating Prayer during our some of our classes. Because COVID-19 is air-born and singing projects more droplets of saliva than speaking, we ask that you do not sing.
- We usually ask people to take their shoes off when they enter the Meditation Room, but under these circumstances, please leave your shoes on and use the shoe covers provided.
- We usually provide glasses and a jug of water so that people can help themselves. For the time being, please bring your own water with you (or buy a bottle from our café/shop).
- We usually provide a copy of the words of the Liberating Prayer. For the time being, please bring your own copy with you if you want to read the words. You can buy a copy in our café/shop).